SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
Atkins’ Recipes: Creamy Garlic Zucchini and Pea Soup.
If you are having one of those days where you simply one a delicious but healthy soup then there is nothing better than this Creamy Garlic Zucchini and Pea Soup recipe. A recipe by Atkins the low carb diet experts this creamy soup is filling and full of flavor.
Creamy Garlic Zucchini and Pea Soup Recipe:
Serves: 2 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 medium Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Green Peas (Frozen)
- 1/2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp fresh Dill
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth and garlic to a simmer; partially cover and cook 16 minutes, until garlic is very tender.
- Add zucchini and cook 6 to 8 minutes, until it is tender but still bright green. Add peas and cook 1 minute more.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer solids to a blender and purée until smooth, adding only enough broth to process. Add remaining broth and cream and blend until smooth. Add Pernod or dill, salt and pepper. If serving hot, return to pot to heat through; if serving cold, refrigerate until chilled.
- Nutritional information per serving
- Net Carbs:4 grams
- Protein:2 grams
- Fat:1 grams
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed