SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
Get your tickets before they sell out
It’s no secret we are fans (and media partners) of the NSO concerts in Abu Dhabi. We are delighted to share information about their first concert of the 2018-2019 season in Abu Dhabi.
Friday 5th of October 2018
Emirates Palace Auditorium, Abu Dhabi
A Tribute to Frank Sinatra
Platinum AED 375, Gold AED 275, Silver AED 175, Balcony AED 125
NSO will present a very special concert featuring hit tunes by the most popular and influential crooner of the 20th century – Ol’ Blue Eyes himself, Frank Sinatra.
Conducted by Andrew Berryman, the NSO Big Band will lead you through a myriad of hits, from swing numbers – Fly me to the Moon, Sway, The Best is Yet to Come, That’s Life – romantic love ballads, My Funny Valentine, I’ve Got you Under my Skin – to favorites New York, New York, and, of course, his signature My Way.
Come hear NSO’s ‘Tribute to Frank Sinatra’ for a memorable night out at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi.
If you are familiar with NSO concerts, don’t hesitate to share the info with your Dubai friends as NSO is coming to Dubai (details on the poster below).
More info about where to purchase your tickets HERE
ADDITIONAL PRACTICAL INFORMATION
– Dress Code: Smart, National Dress or Lounge Suit
– Doors open 60 minutes prior to concert start. 90 minute concert with interval.
– Latecomers will be seated, when appropriate, during the performance.
– The use of mobile phones, audio and video devices are strictly prohibited during the performance. This concert is being professionally recorded.
– For your comfort, food and beverage will be sold prior to the performance and at the interval.
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed