SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
This year, it looks like Rosewood Abu Dhabi has come up with a couple of brilliant Valentine’s Day celebrations, eight to be precise, definitely worth sharing with you guys.
1. For the sweet-toothed pair, the recently opened garden terrace at Aqua serves a distinct XOXO experience on a first-come, first-served basis. Served to the first 15 couples to arrive between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. for AED 300, the XOXO menu features unlimited sparkling beverages and a dessert showcase inclusive of delicacies like a chocolate fountain, mini berry treats, a chouquette station, fraisier basket, heart-shaped cookies, artisanal chocolate bonbons, cupcakes, and lollipops.
2. Offering an interesting twist on celebrations, Glo will host a Night Swim from 7:00 p.m. until midnight for AED 150, which includes access to the pool and a serving of desserts.
3. Valentine’s Day is all about treating your partner to some of the finest experiences. Making the perfect gift is the 90-minute Signature Sense Massage, followed by high tea in the snug setting of the spa’s terrace. This special spa deal is priced at AED 800 and guarantees a truly tranquil escape.
The signature Sense Spa at Rosewood Abu Dhabi offers a selection of pampering treatment packages throughout February in celebration of Valentine’s Day that includes relaxation time on the tranquil terrace, overlooking the cityscape and lush waters.
Couples looking to spend the day with indulgent, pampering treatments can book a 90-minute fusion massage, which will be followed by a refreshing time out on the private terrace with light snacks and a glass of bubbly – all for the special price of AED 1,600.
4. Glo, the poolside terrace and lounge at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, is popular for its incredible views of the Abu Dhabi cityscape and Arabian Gulf, making it a great venue to enjoy a private dinner. A five-course set menu awaits those who would like to celebrate the night in an intimate alfresco setting. At AED 600, the dinner kicks off with a crudo bar of oysters, caviar, prawns and burrata, followed by seared cod and beef tenderloin for mains served from 7:00 p.m. onwards, this intimate dinner also includes a sharing dessert, petit fours and unlimited sparkling beverages.
5. If an ultra-indulgent experience is what you’re looking for, then the ‘Valentine Under the Stars’ dinner at Solarium is the way to go. This exclusive setting is created specifically for the night with dinner served as a communal style chef’s table experience for two. Priced at AED 10,000 per couple, inclusive of unlimited beverages, this intimate experience takes the concept of private dining to a whole new level, with a saxophonist, sommelier, butler and chef dedicated to attending to just the two of you.
Set up on the Solarium terrace, the ‘Valentine Under the Stars’ dinner features a display of seafood on ice, a seacuterie and assorted breads. The chef will then serve a course each of pike perch, crispy duck salad, sweet soy tuna, and Wagyu tenderloin, in addition to a passion fruit sorbet and a platter of sweets. A chest of desserts will also be served to the couple, followed by a gift box of chocolates.
6. Meanwhile, Aqua hosts Valentine’s Day dinner in the main restaurant from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. for AED 300 per person inclusive of a free flow of sparkling beverages. With seafood as the focus, the buffet includes a champagne bar at the entrance, soup and salad stations, a cheese display, live grills, a selection of main courses and a tempting dessert corner.
7. The much-loved wine bar La Cava will host a sumptuous dinner on February 14 be from 7:00 p.m. onwards, which features a dedicated seafood and oyster bar, chocolate display, selection of cheese and cold cuts and live poke station. Guests will be serenaded by a violinist throughout the ‘Rose and Red’ dinner, priced at AED 1,000 per couple, inclusive of champagne and an extensive selection of red and white wines.
8. Popular Lebanese restaurant Sambusek joins the celebrations with a sharing-style menu of hot and cold mezze, mixed grills and a dessert platter for AED 560 per couple. Offering one of the best views of the Abu Dhabi skyline, the terrace here is a coveted destination to cozy up in the winters.
For bookings, please contact email@example.com or call +971 (0)2 813 5520.
MORE OPTIONS BELOW
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed