SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
This exfoliating, inflammation-reducing mask is just what your face needs this season
We’re the first to admit that we kick-start most days with a cup of coffee. After all, lack of sleep is a killer, and coffee is definitely our saving grace. Turns out it’s a miracle worker in the beauty department, too.
Caffeine works as an anti-inflammatory and has the ability to de-puff swollen skin. It also has the benefit of tightening the skin and reducing under eye circles, which is why so many skin care brands contain the ingredient. Caffeine is also easily absorbed into the skin so the results are almost instant.
Here’s our favorite DIY coffee facemask.
DIY Coffee Mask Recipe
- 4 tbsp coffee (finely ground)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp of milk or yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey (for dry skin) or lemon juice (for oily skin)
- Mix coffee and cocoa powder together in a bowl
- Add in the milk and stir until a paste forms
- Stir in the honey or lemon juice
- Apply to face and neck and let dry
- Rinse off with warm water
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed