SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
Try the Miam-o-fruit recipe, a raw and vegan energy-filled breakfast created by France Guillain.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We always wake up looking forward to a delicious morning meal, but unfortunately we don’t always have time to make a full feast.
There is however one recipe that we absolutely adore called Miam-o-Fruit. Created by France Guillain, an engineer and dietician, it is very easy to make and takes barely any time to prepare. Filled with nutrients and energy-boosting ingredients, you will stay full till lunch with this meal.
The perfect way to start the morning off on the right note, try out the recipe for Miam-o-Fruit below:
Healthy Breakfast Recipe for Miam-o-Fruit:
Serving 1 person
– half a banana
– 3 different types of fresh fruits, such kiwi, strawberries and papaya
– 2 tablespoons of canola oil
– 1 tablespoon of finely mixed flaxseed
– 1 tablespoon of finely mixed sesame seeds
– half a lemon
– 1 tablespoon of 3 seeds/mix nuts such as hazelnuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds…
- Mash half a banana until smooth
- Add two tablespoons of canola oil (prefereably organic) and mix together with the mashed banana as if you were preparing a mayonnaise. The oil should disppear inside the mixture
- Add one tablespoon of sesame seed and 1 tablespoon of flax seeds that have been finely mixed*
*Once a week, use an electric mixer to mix the required quantity of flax seeds and sesame seeds (1 tablespoon per person and per day). Then, put the finely mixed seeds in a closed box and store it in the fridge. It’s important not to store the seeds more than a week as they will oxidize after 7 days.
- Add the juice of half a lemon (roughly 2 tablespoons)
- Finally, add 3 cut fresh fruits such as papaya, mango, strawberries, blueberries or apples… *
*Fruits not to use : citrus, watermelon and melon
- At the very end, pour on top of the fruits a mix of seeds such as pumpkin, hazelnuts, walnuts or almonds that have finely mixed in small pieces.
Wonder whre we found these cute enamel pie dishes? Check here
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed