SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
Some timeless inspirational quotes and words of wisdom from Audrey Hepburn, our favorite fashion icon and humanitarian.
– If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
– It’s that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so ‘don’t fuss, dear; get on with it.’
– Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once.
– Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
– People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
– Pick the day. Enjoy it – to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come… The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present – and I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
– Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
– Since the world has existed, there has been injustice. But it is one world, the more so as it becomes smaller, more accessible. There is just no question that there is more obligation that those who have should give to those who have nothing.
– The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
– The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
– You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
– I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
– I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.
– I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed