SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Abu Dhabi? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
A dinner tasting like summer ! Just be aware that they taste so good that they disappear very quickly.
What you will need :
- 1 large mango, diced
- 200g of cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, diced
- 500 grams shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- olive oil
- guacamole, coriander leaves, and lime wedges, for serving
- Combine mango, tomatoes, red onion, coriander, and the juice of the lime to make mango salsa.
- Season shrimp with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place flour in a bowl and coat shrimp in flour.
- Heat pan to medium heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom.
- Cook shrimp in pan until pink, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Place 3-4 shrimp in each tortilla, top with mango salsa and guacamole.
- Garnish with coriander and a lime wedge.
By : Eatbakedrinkcook
©Picture : Eatbakedrinkcook
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed
Thanks for joining us.